The purpose of the TriciaAlexanderart.com website:
- Highlight Tricia’s art.
- Purchase Tricia’s art.
- Cover news, including new shows Tricia has work entered in.
- Special events and opportunities for Tricia’s fans to see her at her exhibitions.
What kind of art does Tricia sell?
- She sells original oils, usually custom-framed. Her technique is photo-realistic and each painting is unique. This art has been well received by individuals, businesses, and nonprofits.
- Also available are copies of the original oils, called Giclée’s. Giclées are high-quality prints on canvas and are usually unframed. Frames are available for an additional cost. Tricia personally supervises and approves the processing of Giclées and the selection of frames if desired.
- Another option is Giclées that have been further worked on by Tricia. Because of the nature of the copy process, Giclées aren’t as high a quality as the original oil. Tricia compensates for this in reworking by hand certain selected Giclées and hand-signing them. These works are as unique as original oils are but are less expensive. These are called hand-worked Giclées in the store.
How does Tricia sell her art?
- Tricia sells her art through the galleries and events that show her work. These can usually be purchased onsite during the show. Current shows are listed on the Current Events page.
- Tricia also sells through her online store. These works are shipped for free anywhere in the continental United States.